Father: George Bostock b 1485
Mother: Elizabeth b 1493 Or Emma Holt (b1487) daughter of Sir Edward Holt
"Brom field" originated in the area of England (lower Powys). Henry de Audley's daughter married: Griffin ap Maddoc, Lord of Brom field, also known as "Salop". Her name became: "Emma Audley Brom field". Maddoc "Maddog" King of Powys Wales.
- Married: Emma Bromfield (b 1541) daughter of Humphry Bromfield (b1479)of Davenham, (Married at St. Martin Parish, Surrey England )
Children of Robert Bostock and Emma Bromfield
1. Arthur Bostock b 1559 d 1632 m: Ellen Dennis
2. Edward Bostock b 1561 d 1599
3. John Bostock b 1564 d 1594
4. Simon Bostock b 1564 (John & Simon - Twins)
5. Humphrey Bostock b 1566
6. Ralph Bostock b 1567 d 1606
7. Charles Bostock 12 b 1569 (Charles & Issac - Twins)
8. Isaac Bostock b 1569
9. Robert Bostock b 1570
10 George Bostock b 1571
11 Anne Bostock b 1573 (Ann & Katherine - Twins)
12 Katherin Bostock b 1573 of Helliner
Note: The history of Holt Castle, Denbighshire; reveals many records of George Bostock.
Source: Royalist Officers of England & Wales 1642-1660 by: P.R.Newman
1626 George Bostock became "High Sheriff" of Holt.
1658 George Bostock, Lt. Col. of foot in Denbighshire. During the Civil Ware he supported King Charles I. He served as Captain and Lt. Col. under the command of Sir John Oliver's Regiment.
Researched and Written by: Wanda Bostic Dunlap August 2008